- Brahmins & Upper Caste Hindus
- Guru Paduka Stotram by Shri Adi Shankaracharya
- Guru Ashtakam by Shri Adi Shankaracharya
- Brahmins in India
- Mahabharata Pravachans at Undrajavaram
- Great Brahmins of India
- Present day brahmins - by Sri Samavedam shanmukha sarma in Rudra Bhashyam
- Who is a Brahmin
- Spiritual Power Of A True Brahmin
- Great Brahmins of India-Extended Version
- Brahmin's auspicious ritual's from Child Birth to Marriage
- Are Brahmins really bad?
- Going to the Temple
- Shatashloki (Shata Shloki) Ramayana
- Hanuman Raksha Mantra for peace, success and protection
- Sanatana Dharma Peethas in India
- Important Hindu Festivals of India
- Important Pilgrim Places of India
- Famous Temples in India
- Hindu Temples Abroad (Outside of India)
- Vedas, the revered texts of all Hindus
- Are Brahmins the Dalits of today?
- Brahmin Unity To Sustain Self Respect
- Reversal of Fortune Isolates India's Brahmins
- Being a Brahmin
- Brahmins dominate all modern professions
- Attributes & Qualities of Brahmins
- Details of after death and death ceremonies procedures
- Brahmin Federation To Celebrate Diwali
- Suthakam and Asowcham
- Jyotirlingas - Somnath - Someshwara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - SriSaila - Mallikarjuna Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Ujjain - Maha Kaleshwara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Parli - Vaidyanathisvara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Dakini - Bhimashankara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Omkareshwar - Amaleshwara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Rameshwaram - Rameshwara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Dwaraka - Nageshvara Swamy
- Jyotirlingas - Kashi - Vishveshwara Swamy
- Why have the Brahmins become a miserable lot in modern India?
- Brahmin Poverty in Andhra Pradesh, India
- RJD govt blamed for plight of Brahmins
- Dalits In Reverse - Are Brahmins totally oppressed
- Now, Orissa Brahmins want quota
- Exclusive Brahmin colony near Hyderabad, AP
- Wall Street Journal Discovers Sorry Plight of Brahmins
- Brahmin convention seeks inclusive act for society
- Brahmin community urged to vote
- The Plight of Brahmins in India
- Now, Brahmins seek reservation in India
Sign the PETITION
Sign the petition against the producer, director and the hero of the derogatory Telugu movie Denikaina Ready
Brahmins against Mohan Babu and Manchu Vishnu's Denikaina Ready Movie
Please sign the petition
Date: October 28, 2012
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dear Brahmins and Hindus,
A local court on Tuesday directed the Saifabad police to book a case against film actor-producer M Mohan Babu, hero Manchu Vishnu Kumar, comedian Brahmanandam and director Nageswara Reddy for their latest film 'Denikaina Ready'.
A group of Brahmin associations approached the court stating that their community had been portrayed in a derogatory manner in several scenes in the Denikaina Ready movie. The court after hearing the arguments, directed the police to book a case against the film unit.
On Monday, Brahmins staged a protest in front of Mohan Babu’s house in Hyderabad in protest against the derogatory portrayal of their community in the movie. Several people under the banner of Brahmin Seva Samiti alleged that many scenes in the movie have degraded Brahmins and demanded that the scenes be deleted.
However, Mohan Babu rebutted their allegations and even alleged that those gathered in front of his house were not original Brahmins and they might have come to extort money from him.
Please sign the petition for banning the movie and demanding a public apology from Mohan Babu and his son Manchu Vishnu.